NJSC «National center for children rehabilitation»
List of required documents for hospitalization
|№ Name of required documents|
|1. Passport or ID of the parent, birth certificate of the child (original and copy)|
|2. Power of attorney for the child, notarized (if the caregiver is not a parent).|
|3. Referral for hospitalization, planned hospitalization coupon|
|4. Detailed extract from the history of the development of the child|
|Laboratory tests and necessary documents for the child|
|5. General blood analysis (valid from the date of issue of the result within 10 days (hereinafter – 10 days)|
|6. General urine analysis (10 days)|
|7. Smear on BL from throat and nose (diphtheria) (10 days)|
|8. Bacteriological analysis of feces for salmonellosis (only children under 2 years old) (10 days)|
|9. Scraping on pinworm eggs / enterobiasis (10 days)|
|10. Feces on helminth eggs (10 days)|
|11. Conclusion of a phthisiatrician for children under 14 years of age (from a tuberculosis dispensary)|
|12. For children from 15 years of age, fluorography/image (copy) of the chest organs with the conclusion of a radiologist or the conclusion of a phthisiatrician (from a tuberculosis dispensary)|
|13. Data on preventive vaccinations (copy)|
|14. Certificate of epidemiological environment (valid for 3 days)|
|Laboratory tests and necessary documents for parents to care for a child|
|1. Smear on BL from throat and nose (diphtheria) (10 days)|
|2. Bacteriological analysis of feces for salmonellosis (only children under 2 years old) (10 days)|
|3. Feces on helminth eggs (10 days)|
|4. Fluorography/image (copy) of the chest organs with the conclusion of a radiologist or the conclusion of a phthisiatrician (from a tuberculosis dispensary)|
|5. Blood analysis for microreaction (10 days)|
|6. Conclusion of a dermatologist for caregivers of children from 1 to 3 years old (for visiting the pool with children)|
|7. Gynecologist/urologist advisory sheet with smear interpretation for the degree of cleanliness for the care of children from 1 to 3 years of age (for visiting the pool with children)|
|8. Please bring with you: swimsuit, cap, slippers for caregivers from 1 to 3 years old (for visiting the pool with children)|
- If there is a concomitant chronic pathology, it is necessary to carry out: consultations of a specialized specialist, where the stage of chronic pathology, recommendations and the absence of contraindications for rehabilitation treatment should be indicated.
- If you have X-ray, CT, MRI, EEG findings and other studies, provide the doctor upon admission.
- The child and the accompanying person must be provided with footwear and clothing for the season, replaceable non-slip shoes (with a closed heel), 4-5 changes of underwear, handkerchiefs, sportswear, a bathing suit for the child (hydropampers, cap and glasses), toiletries (soap, toothbrush, paste, shampoo, comb, etc.), stroller.
- Bring schoolbooks and notebooks with you (textbooks for elementary grades are all with you, for senior grades mathematics, russian, english, chemistry, physics, biology, history).
- R-graphy of the hip joint (for a period of not more than 1 year at the time of hospitalization) must be brought with you for children with cerebral palsy (with spastic forms) and other diseases accompanied by spasticity (according to the GMFCS scale III-V level), orthopedic consultation (if possible)
- In case of failure to comply with points 7 and 8 of the accompanying persons, children cannot visit the pool!