NJSC “National Center for Children’s Rehabilitation” together with the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan is holding the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Multidisciplinary and Integrated Approach to Rehabilitation Care” on December 12, 2023 at 10:00 a.m.
The purpose of the event is to highlight scientific, practical and expert practices related to rehabilitation assistance, especially for persons with disabilities.
The event will be attended by the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Azhar Giniyat, the French Ambassador Didier Canesse, as well as representatives of the French delegation of the Hopale Foundation and medical centers.
The subject of discussion at the conference will be the most controversial issues of the diagnostic approach, the availability of modern medical rehabilitation and its provision for children and adults.
- Issues of neurological physiotherapy, orthopedic rehabilitation in children.
- Rehabilitation of spinal cord injuries.
- Multidisciplinary and integrated approach to pediatric rehabilitation care.
- The influence of resort factors in medical rehabilitation and sanatorium-resort treatment in children.
- The attractiveness of rehabilitation assistance for the medical tourism industry.
- The use of technical means of rehabilitation (TSR) in rehabilitation activities.
- Modern trends in medical rehabilitation in Kazakhstan.
- “Kamkorlyk” centers are the result of interaction between the state and non-governmental organizations.
As part of the event, participants will hold negotiations on future international cooperation between the Hopale Foundation (France), the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the National Center for Children’s Rehabilitation.
An introductory tour of the center is also planned for conference participants and guests: a visit to the robotic rehabilitation laboratory, winter garden, race track, modeling and orthotics laboratory, social and pedagogical rehabilitation, as well as the opening of the “France” hall and the school of young scientists / rehabilitation specialists.